Benefits of Planking Daily – Plank is a compound exercise that covers a large number of big and small muscles. It is also popular as a Full Body Workout. All these benefits and results that you will read below are approved and noticed practically by 10000+ fitness trainers. The result of planking on the Body is really amazing and miracle. If you don’t know about Plank then you can read the detailed steps below.
What is Planking?
Planking is the sum of different types of planks. It is one of the best bodyweight exercises for the body. For plank workout, you did not need any type of equipment. Simple Steps of Performing plank are:-
Step 1: Position your elbows directly beneath your shoulders.
(Next)Step 2: Squeeze your butt and the fronts of your thighs.
Step 3: Brace your abs like you’re going to take a punch.
For full detailed steps of the plank (with pictures), you can read – Plank For Beginners
In this article you will read about:-
- Benefits of Planking Daily
- Barriers In the Journey Of Plank Benefits
- Results After Gaining These Benefits of Planking
For performing plank, you just need soft ground because sometimes people face scratches on the elbows during balancing. You can also use the Exercise Mat on the hard ground.
Benefits Of Planking
1. Effect on Core
In Core, the major muscle affected by plank is the Abdominal muscle. This muscle has 2 minor muscles name rectus abdominis and transverse abdominis. Rectus abdominal muscle is responsible to form abs. That’s why it is a good exercise because it directly hits your rectus and transverse muscle.
In the daily Physical work, Core plays a vital role. Generally, In all weightlifting work, Core played an important role. It strengthens your all big and small core muscles. After doing the plank for 40-45 days, you can feel the results in the core, And for abs, you have to do a Plank workout for long time Around(150-220 Days).
- Plank provides 100% activation of your abs. So if you want to increase core strength then you have to include plank in the workout schedule.
2. Burn Belly Fat
People do lots of exercises to reduce weight but they are not successful. You must do this to get rid of obesity. Plank exercise has a direct effect on your belly muscles. The calorie and strength burning rate of plank is very Good. You need more energy to burn more calories. For energy, the body starts to burn fat. For any type of fat loss, you can’t depend on one type of exercise, You have to add 5-6 types of plank in plank workout.
- There is no doubt that plank is a good calorie and fat-burning exercise. And with exercise, you have to pay attention to your diet also.
3. Back Strength & Pain
The importance of back during plank is most. Your back position decides over 80 percent Benefits of Planking. In some cases, due to the wrong position of the back people start facing back injuries.
Erector Spinae is not a muscle it is the group of muscles and tendons. And this is the group that trained during the plank workout. It also helps to improve Back shape.
It also reduces your back pain chances because the coomon reason behind back pain and cramp is weak muscles. Through planking your erector muscle group gets strong, Back Injury & Pain chances reduces by 70 percent.
- Plank exercise majorly targets your back muscles. For improving the strength of the back muscles you can choose plank exercise as the first priority exercise.
Must Read – Plank Mistakes
4. Do Anywhere
In other exercises, you need a specific place and specific pieces of equipment to perform exercise but in this, you did not need other types of equipment and a specific place. You can do it anywhere where you want to do it, but the only condition is that performing ground is plain and a little soft(You can perform on Grass Ground).
This exercise you can do it anywhere but not “Any time”. If you start exercising at any point of time you will face negative side effects related to stomach. The pain will start in the core and many other issues. The best time to plank is in the morning after DETOX.
- Plank is that exercise for which you do need types of equipment, you just need a flat surface to perform plank.
5. Full Body Workout
You’ll Be Surprised How this Is a Full Body Workout. According to many gym trainers, a full-body workout is a workout in which full body muscles are used with every movement, but in planking only upper body muscles are involved. Note, in this exercise, your whole body comes on the elbows and feet.
To check whether it is a full-body workout or not, you have to do a strong legs workout and then do plank for 3-4 minutes. You will notice that during the plank, both your thighs start to vibrate and you feel a different level of pressure on the muscles of the legs. After this experiment, you would be sure that it is a full-body workout.
- After noticing the working of all major and minor muscles during plank, you can say that plank is an amazing full-body exercise. It affects lower body 40 percent less than the upper body.
6. Body posture & Energy
Plank also helps in reducing the extra fat of the core. And when your excess fat is reduced, your body automatically returns to the perfect posture. During plank, your back and core are in the air, this puts pressure on different parts of the body. And this pressure strengthens all the stressed parts of your body.
The energy of your body also depends on the strength of your body. You know that body strength is controlled by the core, and the plank is one of the best exercises for core strength. You can add planking to your workout program to improve your body posture and strength.
- For improving the posture and increasing the energy of the body, Plank is one of the good exercises. It decreases the extra fat in the body that improves your body posture and increases the energy of the body.
7. Improves Balancing And Flexibility
You know how much balancing plays an important role in daily life. And here also, Balancing plays a vital role in planking. I tried many exercises to improve my balancing but the benefits Plank had given, no one can give. Note, Your full-body balance on your elbows and toes.
- Flexibility is that thing which improves the way of exercise. Many injuries come due to a lack of Flexibility. Planking improves the flexibility of the core, shoulders, and Back.
8. Security Training
In many countries push-ups, Pull-ups, Plank are also included in the training of the armed forces. If you want to join armed forces with good grades then you must need good class fitness. In short, Strong core is a sign of good fitness. And for good performance in a physical test of armed forces you should minimum have 2-3 minutes plank capacity.
- If you have a dream to become a member of the armed force of your country. Then this exercise can decide your selection. There are many countries in which you have to pass the Plank Holding Test to clear the Physical Entrance Test.
9. It’s Impressive
80% of people do exercises for fitness, Show Off. Doing Plank in a public place gives a good impression on others. Those people who do the plank for the long-time “People generally gives complement wow! Such a good strength.”
Another way to make your plank impressive is that if someone is Planking incorrectly, then you can tell him the right move. Think how impressive this is?
- The most impressive thing about planking is the result. The results you’ll get from planking will have a different fanbase. Incorporate planking into your regular routine and get all the benefits of planking.
10. Mental Strength
Plank decreases your mental stress. In India 80% of the people suffering from Stress. A successful plank set of selected time will give the Feeling of Strongness. Felling of strong gives happiness and motivates you to do more plank. After doing any workout you naturally feel relaxed. Some researchers say that plank workout releases hormones of happiness.
The Yoga Journal recommends plank exercises for stress reduction & anger control because it helps to keep your mind calm from all sides.
- During plank or any exercise, body releases endorphins, which help you to keep your mind relaxed and calm. It also stimulates the growth of new brain cells and helps prevent age-related decline.
11. Money Earning
Competitions are held in many countries to win the big price of planking. By participating in this you can earn money according to your ability. In November 2018, a student at the healthcare blog (My) Gym won the price ($10,000) of doing a 32-minute plank. Planking is beneficial both in terms of winning price and fitness.
12. Improve Planking
The main advantage of daily planking is that your plank timing gets better day by day. Daily practice makes you perfect. By doing Plank for 10 consecutive days, you can practically see an increase in Plank timing. Not even planking, it also improves your daily life work and other exercises.
What Are The Barriers(Obstacles) In The Way Of Gaining Benefits of Planking?
- Mistakes During Planking are the biggest hurdle in the way of plank results. So, first of all, you have to solve these mistakes. If you want to read what are the mistakes and how they will be resolved then you should read: –
- Any Time – There are many people who start planking at any time and then they suffer from stomach aches, or serious problems related to digestion. So you should perform plank with an empty stomach.
- Good Diet And Rest – If you are not taking good diet and rest, after workout then all your hard work can go in vain. Therefore, for better results, take proper rest and Diet after the workout. Also, you should avoid junk food, smoking, and drinking.
These are the common obstacles in the journey of plank workout results. Remove all these obstacles and gain all the amazing benefits of planking shortly.
Results After Gaining These Benefits of Planking
You can clearly see all the changes that came only by doing planking(Different types of Plank + Core Exercises) daily. This is the result of 9 weeks only. He used to do planking + core exercises in his daily workout schedule. I do not recommend you to do plank workout daily, if you do plank only core workout day, then it is enough for any transformation.
Undoubtedly, he did a really great job. All those remaining benefits he felt internally as well. His transformation will really inspirational for any beginner.
So if you also want such amazing results from planking, then start planking from the next morning itself. If you succeed through plank then send me your success story on contact me page then I will show your success story on my article.
For More Planking Workout Result Examples:- Plank Before And After(10 Live Examples)
As you can see, there are obvious benefits to doing Plank workout. These are not “benefits”, they are reasons for doing Plank. In short, For all the Benefits of Planking, you have to do plank workout daily (without any mistake) and take proper diet, rest. I hope this article inspires you to improve physique and performance by adding plank to daily workout schedule.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to health and fitness then so you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.