Push-ups is one of the amazing and best exercises for your full body. Push-ups is not an easy exercise. This exercise is also known as Warm-up exercise. This exercise is too beneficial so to gain its benefits you need to do push-ups daily. To do the same exercise daily you fell boring and start to irritate from this. For this problem, you can try Different Types of push-ups. Not for irritating purposes, there are many benefits of doing different types of push-ups.
In This Article, You Read About
- Different Types of Push-Ups List
- Benefits of Doing Different Types of Push-Ups.
- Results of Doing Different Types of Push-Ups
- Top Rated And Light Rated Push-Ups
Different Types Of Push-Ups List
1. Wall Push-ups
This is the easiest type of push-ups type list. You can easily do this exercise at home easily.
- First, you stand near the wall and touches the hands to the wall.
- Then forward your chest with the folding of hands.
- Then reach your chest closer to the wall and come in original position again.
2. Inclined Push-ups
Incline push-ups is the second type of push-ups for beginners. For this type of push-up, you need an inclined surface.
- In Previous you keep your hands on the wall So Just down your hands.
- Choose any inclined surface like the table, chair etc.
- Then keep your hands slightly wider than shoulders on this inclined surface and foot on the ground.
- Then lower your chest to the inclined surface as the only motion of the elbows.
During Inclined push-ups, you should need to keep your back straight.
3. Simple Push-ups
- First, come in the simple push-ups position.
- Then lower down the chest by bending arms.
- Hold for a second below.
- And Lift your Body Upward and come in push-ups position again.
4. Declined surface
This is the increment level of simple push-ups. It targets your chest, Biceps, and shoulders majorly. For the declined surface, you also need a chair or bench.
- First place your both legs on an inclined surface(chair, Bench) and put your hands slightly wider than shoulders on the ground.
- Then lower your chest by bending arms.
- After this hold for a second below and come on the original position again.
- Keep Straighten your back during the whole workout.
5. Punch Push-ups
The additional benefits of doing Punch Push-Ups are It strengthens your fingers and punch also. Punch push ups steps are:-
- In this, you fold your hands in the form of punch and then take push-ups position.
- Then start lowering your chest by bending arms with balance.
Keep your punch in the soft area to prevent from joints to injury of the hands. Try with small sets of this exercise and keep your back straight during the whole punch push-ups workout.
6. Wide Push-ups
Wide Push-ups majorly target your chest. In this type of push-ups, the load on the chest muscles are more than normal push-ups.
- Keep your both hands wider(More than Simple push-ups) than shoulders on the ground.
- Then turn your fings position by 90 degrees outside.
- After this lower down your chest slowly by bending arms.
For the increase in the level of the wide push-ups, you must place your hands more wider.
7. Half Push-ups
This is one of that push-ups type in which speed of push-ups matters. Speed of push-ups direct related to the benefits. Steps of Doing Half Push-Ups Are:-
- First, come in the push-ups position.
- Then lower down your chest only half as the comparison of simple push-ups.
- That important thing which makes your this push-ups difficult is that you Do push-ups fastly.
- The speed of doing half push-ups is double as simple push-ups.
8. Fore Fingers Push-ups
Fore Fingers Push-ups help you to increase your finger’s strength and balancing power. Steps of doing fore finger push-ups are:-
- Firstly you make a cage of your fingers tightly.
- Then keep your hands in the ground with push-ups position.
- After this lower down your chest slowly.
- And hold for a second and come in push-ups position gain.
- Then repeat again.
Try this move safely. If you are not able to do that when you leave it. In this type of push ups fingers, injury chances is too much. So do it with full alertness.
9. Diamond Push-ups
This exercise is beneficial for chest and triceps(Major Effect). Steps of doing diamond push-ups are:-
- First come in the push-ups position then Spread your fingers so that your index fingers and thumbs form a diamond, and extend your arms. This is your start position.
- Then Start lower down your chest with straight back by bending arms.
- After hold for a second below come in the original position again.
10. Clap Push-ups
In this type of push-ups your speed and timing matters. If you miss any timing then you can face injury on the face directly.
- First, come in normal push-ups position
- Then start lower down your chest by bending arms and when you lift your body upward then lift your body hands with the body.
- After lifting hands clap in the air near to the chest.
- Then come in the original position before your body falling down.
This is the Best and interesting type of push-ups. Clap fast in the air to prevent injury. In this, your burned more calorie than simple push-ups.
11. Fast Push-ups
This type helps you to improve push-ups stamina and strength of the upper body. Steps of doing fast push ups are:-
- Take a push-up position and put your hands a little wider than shoulders.
- Then lower down your chest by bending arms.
- And Lift up your body in fast motion with every repetition.
- When you dow your body keep it simple but when you lift up lifts fastly.
12. Hands Relaxing Push-Ups
It works on triceps, chest. These push-ups help you to relax your hands.
- First, take a push-ups position.
- Then lower down chest and core part until it touches to the ground.
- Now lift your palms off the floor as if you were about to row, pause and then place them back on the floor and lift your body all the way up in a push-up position.
Remember that only touches the chest and core part to the ground Not thighs.
13. V- Push-ups
It works on the shoulder, chest, and butt majorly.
- First comes in the traditionally Push-ups position and move upward your Hips.
- Stop when your body forms an upside-down “V” shape and between your torso and legs is a 90-degree angle. This will be your starting and ending position.
- Then make the opposite V-shaped position then start lower down your head by folding hands.
- Touch your head to the ground and reverse back in the original position of V.
In starting do slowly and fewer repetitions. In this type of push-ups, injury chances are more than so make your posture correct.
14. One Leg Fold Push-ups
In this type of push-ups the role of balancing too much. Due to one leg in the air the pressure on the core increases.
- Hold your body in the half push-ups position.
- Then lift your one leg in the air and then Fold it half parallel to the butt.
- After folding take one push-up.
- When you come in original position then fold your another leg and do a slow push-up.
- In this after many repetitions, your lance of the legs may lose. So try less but Do perfect.
- This type of push-ups works for the core, arms, and chest.
15. Reverse Palms Push-ups
This type of push ups is completely different from all others push-ups. Steps of doing reverse push-ups are:-
- First, keep your palms as in reverse position as in simple push-ups. Instead of having your hands and fingers pointing forward, as they do with a standard pushup, your hands are flat, but with your fingers pointing back toward your feet.
- Then start lower down your chest with slow-motion by bending arms.
- After hold for s second come in the original position again.
If you are a beginner then you face any problem with this type of push-ups. The main problem that you some times feel that pain in the joints of hands
16. Leg Raise Push-Ups
In this, You Do push-ups with one leg only. These push-ups directly hit your core majorly.
- First, come in the push ups position then raise your one leg in the air straight.
- Then lower down your chest by bending arms.
- Hold for a second the lift up your body up with the motion of the leg below.
- In beginning, you were not able to do balance so try daily.
17. Fly push-ups
- In this type of push-ups, you need strong stamina.
- Down you bodyweight as usual in push-ups.
- When you lift your body you raise your both hands in the air.
- You keep your both hands in the air as you want.
- Then come into normal push-up position again.
18. Position change push-ups
This type of push-up you need to change you need to change your position with every repetition.
- First, you do one simple push-up as you do.
- In the second you extended your hands by some inches and then do a push-up.
- And In the third, you extended your hands as your limit.
- Then come in the original position again and repeat this.
19. Shoulder touch push-ups
This type of push-ups is beneficial for your Sholders and chest both. In this, you do push-ups only with one hand.
- First, come in push ups position then lower down your chest by bending arms.
- Lift up your body touch your one hand to your opposite shoulder.
- And then come in the push ups position.
- After this try with another hand.
In this type the main role is balancing of body weight in one hand.
20. Dog Bird Push-ups
This type of push-ups is different as its name.
- First, come in the push ups position.
- Then raise your right leg and left hands in the air for 1-2 seconds.
- And then again come in push ups position and do a simple push up.
- Do Another repetition with another left leg and right hand in the air.
This type of push-ups is beneficial for chest and core. Dog bird is the special exercise of the core and it improves your strength and balancing power also.
21. Back Clap Push-ups
In this type of push-up, your speed of the body matters. Any mistake can cause small injuries in the face. Do every rep. with your full energy.
- First, come in push ups then lower down your chest by bending arms.
- Lift up your chest and hands with your energy in air
- After lifting do a clap in the backside of the body and come in the push-up position again.
Do clap fastly to prevent from the injuries.
22. Knee Push-Ups
This is also known as a simple and beginning stage of push-ups. You can also be used this push-ups for relaxing your body also.
Simple Steps of Doing Knee Push-Ups Are:-
- Come in the push-up position.
- Then place your knees on the floor.
- And fold your both legs to each other.
- Then lower down your chest by folding arms.
- And lift ups and repeat as usual.
23. One hand push-ups
In the type of push-ups, Balancing is in major role. This push up very good impression on others. Thi type of push-ups is the next level.
- Place both hands in the push-ups position.
- Then keep your one hand behind your back.
- Keep balancing push-up position in one hand.
- After some balancing lowers down your chest by bending one arm.
- And lift up after hold for 2-3 seconds below.
- Then do another rep. with the other hand.
24. Alegatered push-ups
- In this type, your hand’s position will change.
- Keep your first hand near the mouth and another near the hips.
- Then do push-ups.
- To make it explosive change your hand’s position is opposite by taking an upper body jump.
25. Hindu Push-ups
This is the traditional type of push-up. This push up is famous in India wrester most. His steps of doing push-ups are different from each other.
How To Do:-
- First, make your push-up position very well.
- Then raise hips and back in the air.
- Then lower down your only chest portion down by bending arms.
- After this upward, your chest outward and back and butt down.
Then again come in push ups position and repeat these steps again.
These all are 25 different types of push-ups and their benefits you read below.
What are the benefits of the Types Of Push-Ups?
- Not Fell Boring:– Boring is that thing in which demotivates you for doing exercise. But these types of push-ups of resolving the problem of the boringness because in every type you finds the new experience of doing push-ups.
- Strong Core:- In the fitness world, Core is in the most important role. The core is much needed in daily work. In other exercises, your core makes stronger but in this, your core makes strongest. The strongest core is the key to good fitness. if you regularly follow these types of push-ups than you can also gain abs.
- Strong Upper Body:- In simple push-ups, you generally focus on the chest and biceps but in types of push-ups you did not need any other exercise for the upper body. In this, Different types of push-ups are for different parts of the body. It makes your upper body strength awesome.
- Do-Anywhere & Any time:- In Others exercises, you need a specific time and other types of equipment to do this exercise. For example, you need morning time and an empty stomach for doing the core workout but in this, you did not need any difficult condition.
- It’s Impressive:-You know impression is such a great thing. Everyone wants the impression from other people. My first impression of the push-ups is I do bet with other friends to do push-ups. They only do only 80 push-ups approx but I do 100 push-ups in a single set and I won the bet of $100. The impression in the friends really becomes awesome after this incident. In this list of push ups there are 12 push ups which is not able to do for every person.
- Arms Strength:- Arms plays an important role in the sports person. People who play volleyball, Basketball this exercise is so much beneficial for these persons. Not only sportsperson every person will do to strengthen his arms and these type of push ups helps you gave strong arms.
- Basic And Easy:- Everyone needed that workout in which you did not need many steps and a specific place. This exercise is simple and easy steps but the condition for this you should do workout every day. This exercise perfect for these types of people which is busy on this work and he have only 10-15 minutes for his dream fitness. These Different types of push-ups are best and more calorie-burning exercise in less time.
Results of Doing Different Types of Push-Ups
The result motivates you to do more push ups. Such an amazing result get out from the different type of push-ups. Here you find day by day change in the body for doing push-ups. Read It:-
Top Rated And Light Rated Push-Ups
Here you find 25 types of push-ups for your push-ups workout. This list is very long for push-ups workout. For Push-Ups workout 5-6 types of push-ups are sufficient. From these top-rated low rated push-ups you can make a schedule of push-ups for the workout. In a normal push-ups workout 3-4 top-rated push-ups nad 3-4 light rated push-ups.
|Top Rated Push-Ups||Light Rated Push-Ups|
|One Hand Push-Ups||Knee Push-Ups|
|Hindu Push-Ups||Wall Push-Ups|
|V Push-Ups||Inclined Push-Ups|
|Fly Push-Ups||Hands Relaxing Push-Ups|
|Reverse Push-Ups||Fast Push-Ups|
Why Should Different types Of Push-Ups Have More Value Than Simple Push UPs?
Nearly 90 percent of the people have chosen to do only simple push-ups. But when they start to do simple push they gain only selected benefits of the push-ups but if you try type of push-ups then it covers your full upper body.
That is the reason many people and gym trainers are recommended for different types of push-ups for perfect shape in less time. Once if you start to do these types of push-ups then after this you feel that without this push ups workouts is incomplete. So make your push up workout complete by doing these different types of push-ups.
And Another reason is that more benefits and more interesting in comparison to the simple push-ups. If you are bored to do only do one type of push-ups then you can try these types of push-ups for the new experience.
These are the Different Types Of Push-Up and their results. These types you do at home easily. These 25 different types are sufficient to make your chest capacity and make your upper body really amazing.
Make the right posture of push-ups for perfect results. If you have any doubt regarding this and you want any personal advice related this then so you can send me a message in Contact Us without any hesitation. I personalize solved your problem-related health care blog and from this article.
You Can Also Read:-