Tiger Shroff Workout Routine & Diet Plan – Tiger Shroff is one of the fittest actors in Bollywood. He does dance, martial arts, and gym workouts daily. There are many films that have many stunts and dancing steps which he can able to do due to his tremendous physique. That’s why there are many films in which his physique and moves get more gossips/praising than acting. If you start judging Bollywood actors on the basis of fitness then surely Tiger shroff would come on top. There is very huge fan following of Tiger shroff who want to make Body like him, But For your kind information I tell you that making this type of body is not one day game. Around 1-2 years you would need to spend on your Body.
If you come here to see the Common/Current diet and workout schedule of Tiger Shroff then you are in the right place. Here Healthcare Blog reveals all the body secrets of Tiger Shroff with detailed explanation.
Tiger Shroff Workout Routine
I read about many types of workout routines but this workout routine is very different from the workouts of all Big Bollywood actors. After reading the entire workout routine you will definitely realize that Tiger Shroff Workout is crazy. If you have a busy schedule then, follow this routine is very difficult. Along with gym workouts, he also pursues several other types of extracurricular activities, which you will find out further.
Monday Tiger Shroff Workout – Chest
- Flat bench – 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Incline bench – 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Dumbbell press(Simple And Incline) – 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Chest flye – 4-8 reps and 12 sets
- Push-Ups And Its Type – He is sometimes caught on camera doing difficult types of push-ups.
- Dips – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Push-ups with weight – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Chest exercises with Bend – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Stretching – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
Tuesday Tiger Shroff Workout – Back
- Lateral machine pull-downs (80 – 85 kg) – 10-12 reps and 4 sets
- Low and one-arm dumbbell rolls of 100 kg – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Reverse Sitting Chest Fly – 10-20 reps and 4-5 sets
Bent-Over Dumbbell Alternating Row
- Seated Cable Row with Pause – 10-15 reps and 5-8 sets
- Pull Ups and Chin Ups Variations – 10-15 reps and 5-8 sets
- Superman Holds – 10-15 reps and 5-8 sets
- Band Bent Over Row – 10-15 reps and 5-7 sets
Wednesday Tiger Shroff Workout – Legs(Thigs + Calf)
- Bodyweight Squats and Lunges For Warm-UP – 2-20 reps and 4 sets
- Barbell Squats & Variations – 12-20 reps and 4 sets
- Barbell Lunges & Variations – 12-20 reps and 4 sets
- Hamstrings curls with X kg weight – 10-12 reps and 4 sets
- Step-ups with Xkg weight – 10-12 reps and 4 sets
- Squats: 10-15 reps and 2-4 sets
- Lunges: 10-15 reps and 2-4 sets
- Squats Jump: 10-15 reps and 2-4 sets
- Cycling: 5-10 Km
- Squats Jump: 10-15 reps and 2-4 sets
- Stairs Climbing: 10-15 reps and 2-4 sets
Thursday Tiger Shroff Workout – Arms(Biceps & Triceps)
- Olympic barbell curls with 30 to 60 kg weight – 4-8 reps and 4 sets
- Dumbbell curls with 15-30 kg weights – 8-10 reps and 4-6 sets
- Reverse curls with 15-30 kg weight – 8-12 reps and 4-7 sets
- Close-grip barbell presses – 8-10 reps and 4-6 sets
- Press downs – 8-12 reps and 4-5 sets
- Skull crushers with 30-50 kg weight – 8-12 reps and 4-6 sets
- Push-Ups and it’s types – 12-20 reps and 4-6 sets
Friday Tiger Shroff Workout – Shoulders
- Knee and shoulder press with 30-90 kg weights – 10-12 reps and 4-6 sets
- Military press – 8-12 reps and 4-6 sets
- Lateral raises using dumbbells – 8-15 reps and 4-6 sets
- Lateral raises using the machine – 8-15 reps and 4-6 sets
- Rear flyes with 10-40kg weight – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
Saturday Tiger Shroff Workout – Mixed
- Deadlifts with 150-250 kg weight – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Squats with 100-120 kg weight – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Kneel and press with 30-50 kg weight – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
- Plyometric push-ups – 4-8 reps and 4-6 sets
Sunday Tiger Shroff Workout – Core
- Crunches – 10-12 reps and 12 sets
- Hanging reverse crunches – 10-12 reps and 12 sets
- Weight loaded reverse crunches with a weight of 5-10 kg – 10-12 reps and 12 sets
- Standing and seated calf presses – 10-12 reps and 12 sets
This is the only Gym workout of Tiger shroff. With workouts, He has done martial arts since age 4, gymnastics for a very long time, and is a dance enthusiast.
Tiger Shroff Fitness QNA
Question – Is Tiger Shroff’s body natural?
- He loves Dancing, Performing Martial Arts and Working Out At Gym.
- His role models are Michael Jackson and Jackie Chan.
- He does daily workouts and martial arts.
- He is very addicted towards workouts and good diet.
Question – How is Tiger Shroff able to maintain his abs all the time?
- He eats within his maintained calories.
- He follows a rigorous exercise regime.
- He Eats a very well balanced diet.
- He has a very sound sleeping pattern (mostly).
- He is very self-disciplined.
- He eats sugar(any outer food) very rarely.
Tiger Shroff Diet Plan
Tigershoff has no fixed diet plan. Their diet plan changes according to upcoming projects, but I will tell you the diet plan of normal days. There is no doubt that he follows strict diet plan.
- He is Completely Non-vegetarian.
- He doesn’t Smoke & Drinks.
- He drinks water daily(Around 7-8 litre)
- He takes a break from the diet routine on Sundays.
Just After Wake-Up (Meal Number 1)
- 8 egg whites, Oats with milk
At Lunch(Around 1:30 pm)
- Brown rice, Boiled vegetables and Chicken
- Dryfruits With Protein shake
- 200 gms of boiled fish with boiled broccoli
Tiger Shroff Daily Macro Nutrients Consumption
- Protein – 195-200 grams
- Carbs – 133 grams
- Fats – 42 grams
Tiger Shroff Diet QNA
Question – How many Hours does Tiger Shroff sleep daily?
Answer – 7-8 hours daily
Question – Does Tigershroff eats fruits every day?
Answer – He does not eat fruits every day. He eats fruits only 1-2 times a week.
Question – Does Tigershroff prefer seafood?
Answer – Yes, He loves seafood and his favorite sea food is white meat.
Question – Tigershroff Favourite Vegetable?
Answer – Boiled Broccoli with spices
Question – Does he eat Ghee?
Answer – He also consumes ghee in a limited amount.
Question – Does he drink tea or coffee?
Answer – He is a black coffee person. He consumes 1 big cup of black coffee daily.
Question – Which sort of desserts does he like?
Answer – He loves to eat Icecream and many types of sweets(But in a very rare occasions).
Question – What is Tigershroff favorite Dish?
Answer – He loves Japanese food a lot. And in Japanese he loves most is sushi.
Question – Does he eat fast food like pizza and Burger?
Answer – He eats only on cheat days.
This is also an amazing Non veg. Diet and Workout routine of Tiger shroff. There is no doubt that his fitness routine is inspirational for many people. Healthcare Blog also promotes these types of amazing fitness routines. The key to getting a healthier and fitter version of oneself is to play by the rules and stick to the particular regime.
If you have any doubts regarding Article and you want any personal advice related to health and fitness then so you can Comment Below your query or contact us without any hesitation. I will personally help to resolve your every issue. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.